MEAT ROLLS WITH SWEET BACON, PARMESAN CHEESE & BALSAMIC
- Pork Loin – 4 thin slices
- Pancetta – 4 sweet, thin slices
- Aged Parmesan Cheese – 80g
- Butter – 40g
- Calvi Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tablespoons
- White Flour – 4 tablespoons
- La Vecchia Dispensa Organic Balsamic Vintegar of Modena – 4 tablespoons
Cut the Parmesan into sticks. Stuff the slices of pork loin with bacon and Parmesan.
Roll up the slices of meat and close them with a toothpick.
Heat the butter and a little bit of oil. Flour the rolls and cook in a medium-sized pan on a high heat. Keep turning them over to make sure that the meat is well cooked on all sides.
Add balsamic vinegar and let it evaporate for a few seconds. Turn the rolls and coat them in the balsamic sauce. Serve with potatoes or a mixed salad.